Why work with me?
- I am qualified in both General Medicine (to hospital medicine standard) and in Neuropsychiatry. It is very rare to find this in any psychiatrist nowadays. This is how I am able to diagnose many complex psychiatric problems which are often poorly dealt with in general psychiatry
- I have over 25 years’ experience as a psychiatrist. I have worked for the NHS since starting my career in medicine in 1987
- An holistic approach in treating patients means I take the time to listen. This gives me the best chance to piece together the whole picture and provide an accurate diagnosis and treatment plan back to good health
- I am an Expert in Medicolegal cases. I am one of the leading figures in this field and have worked on over 120 cases in the past three years alone
- I am an Expert psychiatrist. This means I can provide second opinions to other Consultants/Doctors